Status Update 6-Court Appearance AP1 Syndic-English Francais

For talk that is specifically about AP1

Status Update 6-Court Appearance AP1 Syndic-English Francais

Postby Sandra » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Dear Owners,

This note is to confirm that the case against the AP1 syndic was lost on a technicality. Moroccan law does not accept printed emails. This was the main body of evidence.

My lawyer confirmed this information to me on 22 August at 1530hrs in Tetouan. This was the same day after I had spoken to syndic members in their office about another matter that had been reported to the local Caid and resolved. Once again I was challenged about non-payment of syndic fees, and once again I said, to M. Allal, that I can pay the fees no problem if the syndic wins the court case, and that I trust the Moroccan law process. It was also the same day that the syndic sent justice men to my apartment with a paper to pay fees, but I was in Tetouan with my lawyer. As promised, I have now paid 2012/2013 fees in the presence of my own justice man.

I am not happy about the outcome, but the law has made their decision. Any of you that were at the last general meeting on 17 August (if you even knew about it) must have realised that it was not managed or conducted in a fair manner for all owners. Watch this space.

Regards,
Sandra

Chers propriétaires
Cette note vise à confirmer que l'affaire contre l'AP1 syndic a été perdu sur un détail technique. Le loi marocain n'accepte pas les e-mails imprimés. Ce fut le corps principal de la preuve.

Mon avocat m'a confirmé cette information le 22 Août à 15h30 à Tétouan. Ce fut le même jour, après j'ai parlée à des membres syndic dans leur bureau sur une autre question qui avait été signalé à la Caid local et résolu. Encore le syndic m'a dit au sujet du non-paiement des charges de copropriété, et encore une fois je l'ai dit à M. Allal, que je peux payer les frais avec pas de problème si le syndic obtient gain de cause en justice, et que je fais confiance au processus de la loi Marocaine. Il était également le même jour que le syndic a envoyé des hommes à la justice de mon appartement avec un papier de payer les frais, mais j'étais à Tétouan avec mon avocat. Comme promis, je viens de payer 2012/2013 les frais en présence de mon homme de justice.

Je ne suis pas satisfait du résultat, mais la loi a rendu leur décision. Les propriétaires qui étaient à la dernière assemblée générale le 17 Août (si vous avez recu un préavis) doit s'être rendu compte qu'il n'était pas géré d'une manière équitable pour tous les propriétaires. Surveillez cet espace.

Cordialement
Sandra
Sandra

Return to AP1