Urgent advice needed regarding Ap1

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Urgent advice needed regarding Ap1

Postby indy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 pm

hi Guys -

I received an email stating that they they had sent a letter referring to a delay in payment for my apartment. I never received such a letter.

But now they say they have SOLD my apartment ! and have offered me either

1. an apartment similar to mine ( I don't know yet if there is extra cost ). They have said I must complete before the first week of December.

OR

2. my deposit less 25%.

I understand other clients who have requested their deposit back are having delay issues actually receiving it .

I would really appreciate some advice

Thanks in advance
indy
indy

Postby Snippy » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:13 pm

Got the same letter a number of months a go. My mate who is french translated the letter and advised me to take it seriously as it implied @final demand/warning@.

If you intend to complete then get hold of Lucia, the UK consulatant, which is what I do and they agreed to hold the property until end of October. I have now complete ok.

Went down there a few weeks ok and overall am happy with the place. The build quality is not ideal but hey where are you gonna get 360 panoramic sea/mountain views for 100k.

Anyway my advise would be get hold of someone or get down there. They want all apts sold before selling the hotel/commerical centre.

gl.
Snippy

Postby riaz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 pm

If you did not get the letter, then you can take them to court. They should have sent a letter which would have to have been signed for. If they do not have this, then it is illegal to sell your apartment.
This is what they have been doing without even informing people. You have to blame the people who work in the office, the management there.
They also have to send you a translation of the letter in English, there has to be consistancy with their paperwork. I would complain to Addoha about this treatment. There are several people who have issues with their underhand tactics.
riaz

Postby macca » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Hi,just completed on AP1,agree with Snippy about property value and the views.All apears to be well apart from the kitchen cupboards being diffferent colours but that is just our preference.The surrounding area appears to be coming along ie the landscaping and the pool is in good order.Had a walk over the newly built bridge and there are plans for shopping and restaurants to be developed.This is our second visit and compared with the disaster back in March there has been vast improvement generally.Hope this is useful to others.
macca

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir