Lawyer in Morocco

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Lawyer in Morocco

Postby Snippy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi,

can anyone recommend a lawyer for morocco? looking to close on a 2 bed apt in AP1 shortly. Got that letter from Excellia which seemed serious, as if to threathen that the apt would be passed on if i didnt pay the balance asap.
Snippy

Re: Lawyer in Morocco

Postby Jason » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:09 am

Snippy wrote:Hi,

can anyone recommend a lawyer for morocco? looking to close on a 2 bed apt in AP1 shortly. Got that letter from Excellia which seemed serious, as if to threathen that the apt would be passed on if i didnt pay the balance asap.

I have been waiting nearly 11 months for the return of my deposit and still no joy so will probably be needing a solicitor myself so if anyone can reccomend. Out of interest you couldnt message me a contact name and number for someone at Excelia (the contact name on the letter and it is nearly impossible to get hold of anyone )
Thanks
Jason

Postby riaz » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

As the development was delayed, can they enforce this? Is it legal to threathen to pass on your apartment when they have had your 40% for so long?From what I hear, AP 1 is not yet complete, so how can they threaten people?
riaz

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir