Management Syndicate

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Management Syndicate

Postby Colin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Hi Guys,
I have just received a letter from “Excellia” (the second this week, and they’ve sent emails, what’s going on!) regarding the set up of the management committee for AP1. They are holding a meeting on the 30th of July, obviously this is relatively short notice, so I wouldn’t be able to attend, but we do have the option of being represented by someone else.

I think it would be important for British/Irish owners to be represented at this meeting, is there anyone on AP1 who will be able to attend this meeting? We could have as many people as possible transfer our “representation” at this meeting to someone who will be attending so that our interests are represented.

Any thoughts?

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

Postby sabrina » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Yes, I also received this.

The first year of services is supposed to be paid for by the developer. Has this already come to an end?

If 50% of owners are not represented, then another meeting will be called 2 weeks later (I think), which will not need a minimum representation.

It is not easy for any of us to get to the first meeting or even the second if there is going to be one as it is high season.

I think that Moroccan law states that each owner can only represent one other.

However, your proxy doesn't have to be an owner.

Does anyone know how many apartments there are in AP 1?

I will be there on the 30th.
sabrina

Postby VAF » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 am

Hello,

What has been agreed on the meeting ?

Regards
VAF

Management Syndique

Postby az » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:32 pm

What has been agreed on the meeting of the 12th of December. Has anyone attended ?
az

Postby myriam » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 pm

Before the meeting the first meeting of owners, the building management is often provided by a temporary administrator (usually the promoter) designated by the condominium rules. This appointment must be ratified by the assembly.

The General Assembly must appoint a trustee to an absolute majority of all owners, present or absent (art. 25 of the Act of July 10, 1965). Otherwise, a second meeting may decide by simple majority of owners present or represented (Article 24). The reappointment is subject to the same rules of majority.

In default of appointment, the trustee is appointed by the President of the High Court before the application of one or more owners. The trustee so appointed shall proceed to convene a second meeting to appoint a trustee charged final.
myriam

Postby VAF » Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Has the first meeting of owner take place ?
What has been agreed ?

Regards
VAF

Postby mcneilee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 am

I would not vote for who they want i've read what happened by SaidiaSpy blogs at Mediterrania Saïdia .
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir