Progress on hotel?

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Progress on hotel?

Postby Snippy » Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Anyone got any updates on this?

The fact that they appear to have so little interest is concerning.
Snippy

Postby sabrina » Sun May 30, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm still in Alkudia till Thursday, there are people working on some of the apartment.

My own apartment isn't finished, I will go back on Monday to see how it looks.

Jason I've sent you a PM, I'm here till Thursday if you need anything else. Jenny will find out tomorrow
sabrina

Postby VAF » Mon May 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Sabrina,

I suppose you are on AP1 ?
I'm on AP2, can you provide updates on AP2 and works progress in Alcudia
in general

Thanks for your updates.
VAF

Postby Ilyas » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 am

Hi Sabrina,

Just in case you are still planning to visit alcudia smir site before you travel back home, could you please check what is the progress on AP7 - Bloc7.
Some lady called us a month ago saying that they will deliver the apartment in July. We really do not trust them. I contacted them to confirm with a written letter about the date of delivery in order to plan my vacation, they never replied.
As we live in Canada, we want to make sure there is a real progress on our apartment and that Addoha will most likely deliver it on July.

Thanks a lot in advance Sabrina

Ilyas
Ilyas

Postby sabrina » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Hi all,

There was a lot of damage on AP1, most of the workforce is working on repairing the damage on AP1. Unfortunately there aren't enough people to get the work done fast enough. There are still plenty of apartments in AP1 with water damage. I was emailed by Hanan in April to say that my apartment was ready and that if I didn't complete they would start legal proceedings.

Today I should her the mould growing in the kitchen cupboards and the rotten units and I was told that as I was making such a fuss that they would change the units but they wouldn't usually do this, they would just clean the mould and bacteria.

When I discussed any discount I was told that "I could take my money back as they have plenty of people who want to buy"

Some of the APs aren't going to be built due to lack of demand which means those people who are on those APs, I can't remember which ones I was told, will be allocated apartments in different APs.

I would suggest you do not come until apartment is complete. The feeling here is that we should all be grateful to Addoha for rescuing the project and our deposits.

Similar situation with the villas, went to see one today and it was in terrible state.

For those of you who want there deposit back there may be another way will PM you when I get back.

Sabrina
sabrina

Postby mcneilee » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Thnks sabrina

Is it me or are what they said contradict each statement.
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Sorry state of villas

Postby jenny » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Thanks very much for the update sabrina
jenny

Postby daleck » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Hi Sabrina,

what did you think of the development?

Daleck
daleck

subject

Postby shak » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Hi Sabrina,

What was the eventual outcome of your trip ???. How marks marks out of 10 ?

Have Fadesa/Adohha delivered according to the original contract and or specifications?

Did you complete ?
shak

Postby sabrina » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:33 am

Hi,

Shak: you were right about a lot of the things you said about Fadesa. We have all seen the effects of their cutting corners.

As I said, some of the apartments were badly affected by the rain and others were not. You all know that the cupboards in my kitchen were mouldy and the wardrobe full of flies and mould. There were water marks from the rain on my kitchen and bathroom tiles. However, my sister's apartment, which is next to mine did not suffer rain damage at all. There were other issues with the quality of the work though in both our apartments.

I have agreed to complete as long as Addoha make the changes I asked for. I have told at least three different people what I want done and I am sure that between them, it will be done.

Addoha are quite reasonable once they know you are going to complete. They promised me it would be done and I believe them.
I went to see my apartment at 8am on the day I left and there were quite a few people working on it.

I have asked someone who I think is honest and trustworthy, to let me know if it is done so that I can return my papers signed.

Not all the specifications on the contract are in place. These things will probably be done once all the internal work on apartments in AP 1 are completed. There are also minor changes, which I don't think make much difference.

I am sure Addoha will do a clean up and finish off all the groundwork, as they are fully aware of the health and safety issues that can arise.

A lot of people have completed in AP 1 and were there for the weekend. It really did feel like a nice community. It is quiet on the weekdays.

There is also an after sales care team, who were aslo working very hard.
As more and more people complete, the development will move ahead faster.

I think it will be a fantastic development when it is finished.

C&G, Al Aq, Daleck, Jason, Ilyas check your PM.
sabrina

Postby mcneilee » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:29 pm

So some of the ap's aren't going to start .So how many years is the development going to be a building sight.How rent able is it going to be.
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby sabrina » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:17 pm

McNielee and Jenny, check your PM.
sabrina

Postby kenz » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:22 pm

hi Mcneilee,
i think that because of the lie of the land it wont matter much if other ap's behind are being worked on.
reckon the hotel would need to be sorted out though.
kenz

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir