SaidiaSpy reports on Med-Saida - all developments

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

SaidiaSpy reports on Med-Saida - all developments

Postby Richard P » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:35 pm

I have copied this from another website

I've been lurking for years on the forums. I'm a very regular visitor to Mediterrania-Saidia. I'm not pleased with how matters are unfolding. I've decided to dish the dirt and 'name and shame' mal-performing developers (and the occasional buyer) in an attempt to raise the standard of conduct.

1) Groupe Fadesa Maroc (GFM) have not been paying their way. For example, the security guards on AP's 2, 4 and 6 have not been paid for more than 2 months. This week they were cut to one guard per shift per development. Security was struggling to cope with the influx of people this Summer. The guards are demotivated and disinterested at the moment. What do you think is going to happen? How secure is your property? Have you had your locks changed? Do you know where your keys are?

2) Property Logic and Oasis have both pledged to people that construction will re-commence at the end of September after Ramadan. Where are all the workers going to come from? Azur has all the workers at the moment.

3) The beaches are an absolute disgrace. Bins have only been provided in the last week - after the hordes have gone, leaving rubbish and faeces scattered over "the kilometres of golden beaches". Municipal services need to be improved. There's no money for this, so who is going to pay?

4) There are people living in a property on the Magnum (RT1) development. They have a car in the parkng lot. Their towels were hanging over the balcony. They were in the swimming pool. I have photos of this.

All for now.

SaidiaSpy
Richard P

Postby Richard P » Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:21 pm

You would think Addoha would do a better job, it's their reputation on the line.

Looks like Addoha are as bad as Fadesa were.
Richard P

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir