AP5 in Alcudia

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

AP5 in Alcudia

Postby trot » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:36 am

Phase 2 (AP5) was supposed to be launched 19/02. Has this happened and have the "15,20, 30%" price rises taken place?
trot

Postby mcneilee » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:35 pm

Hav'nt herd anything in my dealings with them add at least 2 months onto what they say or 3 4 5 6 7 8 :roll:
luv the edit button
mcneilee

AP5 Sold in Bulk

Postby ngenfire@aol.com » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:43 am

As I understand AP 5 was sold in bulk to an investor and is now available through several agents.

www.moroccanproperty.eu
www.investmentpropertyshop.co.uk
ngenfire@aol.com

Postby mcneilee » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:57 pm

Hmm i thought only part of it was sold off
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby davmel » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:37 pm

Nothing in the ads above that shows there are Apartments actually for sale. I think the agents may be the ones speculating.............
davmel

Postby saintsandangels » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:13 pm

As far as i know, AP5 is now sold out...though i'm open to correction if anybody can verify otherwise. I think Larionovo were the only agents selling in that section. Most apartments were sold at "off plan prices" though the final few were subject to the price increases, and these pricing details can be seen on the Larionovo website.
www.larionovo.com
There are currently no apartments available in that section, except what may become available due to cancellations. Perhaps somebody out there can VERIFY (not speculate on!!) the truth or otherwise of this.

My solicitor has also been notified that building permits have been finalised and will be processed within 10 days.

...sorry it's not all doom and gloom... :D
saintsandangels

Postby mcneilee » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:54 pm

Hopefully that might mean i get my contract. Early jan then early feb so maybe early march i hope :)
luv the edit button
mcneilee

New development

Postby hello » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Or you guys can wait 2 weeks for a new development along that coast line that has not been launched yet, the developer saw the disaster that Fadesa has gone through - no idea on prices, no planning, poor designs etc- they are launching with full planning, bank guarantees, clean land title on an existing golf course, parking, smaller better designed project - 200 plus units (boutique style) with retail shops, parking spaces etc. Views of sea and golf.
All 2 bedroom apartments - high spec - air con included. First phase release only being offered through a few key channels. 2 year build plan - payment plans not yet finalised, Pricing higher than Fadesa's but the development is more unique - better situated - non council style houses, higher spec and has all elements needed, zero hassle. Customer relations throughout.
Interested?!
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa
hello

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir