Price Rises at Alkudia

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Price Rises at Alkudia

Postby romablade1889 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:19 pm

In a last grasp attempt to get me to change my mind, Fadesa have now asked my Agent to inform me that as of Monday (the 22nd Feb) the prices at Alkudia will rise by 30%...

This will be an interesting test of Fadesa's honesty. If the prices to rise 30% on Monday great, you all have your reservations at the pre-rise prices so you've all made a bit of cash. Go out and sell your unfinished apartment at what you paid plus 20% to someone on this famous waiting list... That way someone else takes the risk of dealing with a poor supplier once the thing is built (if it ever gets that far)...

If they don't go up by 30% on Monday, we know that Fadesa are 'stretching reality' in order to trick us into changing our minds on cancelling... This looks like, at last, a win:win situation for us buyers...

I suggest you all phone Fadesa Monday morning, anonymously, and ask what the price of a 2 bed apartment on Alkudia Smir is....
romablade1889

Postby mcneilee » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:26 pm

well i was told 20% rise i see internationalpropertyestates have a couple of apartments since 2nd jan said call us within 48 hours or they will be gone still on their web site though
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir