Call from Fadesa

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby mcneilee » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:23 pm

phoned them on monday & said the the contract & allocation would be sent out but so far has not arrived & it's ment to be signed at the end of the month
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby Red » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:45 pm

At the mo I don't even have an allocation let alone a contract. I'm thinking of pulling out especially if they want me to pay 20% more. I'm looking into Colina Smir, at least they seem to have land titles etc in place. And they've got two bathrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red

Postby mcneilee » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:58 pm

CARLY how did you send the money to them. To a moroccan account or direct to them
thnks
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby mcneilee » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:05 pm

colina is that not done by compass after their carry on at playavista i don't think i would trust them either
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:53 am

Hi Mcneillee I sent them a cheque which hasn't gone out yet but they have confirmed receipt. I attached a covering letter just explaining that on solicitors advice there was a couple of issues that needed sorting on the contract but providing these could be sorted and my solicitor was happy I will forward the contract signed when that happens but for the meantime would they still accept my money as a way of putting a hold on my apartment until then and if things did not go to plan I would request my money back when they re sold my apartment and had received the funds from the new buyer. Fadesa were quite happy with this and it gave me the peace of mind of not having to make any rash decisions and I actually feel quite relaxed about everything now. One thing that I was worried about was the first staged payment is due to go out on the 15th feb and it takes 1 week to send the money to the account and in the letter with contract it says that if the funds are not in the bank charges were around 500 euros or something ridiculous anyway
CARLYWOO

Postby mcneilee » Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:58 pm

thnks for the info
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby azul » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:19 pm

After many requests to Fadesa, to send me a contract I rec'd an email with a sample contract attached, in French. After more emails and more requests, I rec'd an email with a sample contract attached, in English. But it was just a sample...no dollar amounts, no allocation designated and not much else. After challenging the content of the contract, which didn't even include the basics, I apparently did not jump fast enough to sign the blank contract and send Fadesa more money (go figure) so they sent me a cancellation email telling me they would return my deposit check.

In my opinion, Fadesa has no intention of doing business ethnically and has a total disregard for good business practices. I would rather spend a bit more money, for a more spacous apartment, with two bathrooms and conduct business with a reputable, professional development company, then to deal with Fadesa.
azul

subject

Postby shak » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:40 am

You might not even have to spend more money. You get what you pay for.
shak

Previous

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir