Happy Christmas

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Happy Christmas

Postby wheresmyjacuzzi » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:34 pm

Happy Christmas

and if anyone sees a Fadessa chappy knocking about when over in Morocco ........... can you ask him in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS .........................

WHERES MY JACUZZI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If santa doesn't bring it and fadessa haven't got it ............... i'm stuffed!

thanks.................. :lol:
wheresmyjacuzzi

Postby Pinky » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:52 pm

ha ha, perhaps you could ask him where these revised bloody contracts have got to as well!! If you get your jacuzzi, im sharing yours!! Happy x-mas :lol:
Pinky

Postby Colin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:28 am

Merry Christmas everyone.

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

merry christmas

Postby 1frenchy » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:07 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. :lol:
1frenchy

Postby davmel » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:49 pm

If you get the Jucuzzi, I'll bring the guinness!!!
MerryXmas Davmel :twisted:
davmel

Postby Colin » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:02 am

A jucuzzi in Bulgaria at Christmas? Now I think Michael may well realise why we are all buying in Morocco.

(Just teasing Mr. Jucuzzi)

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

Postby mcneilee » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:05 pm

i'll be off to spain to visit my mum on christmas :)
happy christmas

luv the edit button
mcneilee

happy x mas

Postby shak » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:42 pm

A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL THE FORUM USER AND HOPE THAT SANTA BRINGS YOU CONTRACTS.
shak

Presents from Fadesa

Postby fandango » Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:30 pm

Did anyone else get a rather fetching Filofax through the post from Fadesa or am I special?

Well that Mrs Fandago's Christmas pressie taken care of.

Unfotunately still no sign of a contract though.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!
fandango

Postby Pinky » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:49 pm

Ha ha, yep I received one of those today as well. And there was me thinking that I was the favoured one!! :wink: Perhaps its meant to sweeten us up so we sign these contracts by the end of December!! :lol: Happy Chrismas!
Pinky

Postby hello » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:35 pm

hello everyone;

Long time with out a post have been dealing with Fadesa for quite a few months now and I must say the company looks great on paper however once you scratch the surface it is the MOST unprofessional, unorganised and poorly run company I have ever seen. Management does not exist and Kabila is an example of how this company approaches everything in a very slap dash way, manana manana.

They have provided zero marketing and sales material. Unclear on Specs etc. They have gone to market without planning and as a result it has been a mess. On top of this they wanted the most basic and may I add illegal contracts to be signed, and then withdrawn. There are no clear answers from Fadesa.

On top of this Fadesa is planning to increase prices 20% as they have miscalculated their returns (amateurs!). Just because Fadesa needs to make more money does not mean that these apartments (without Air con) are worth anymore. Look at comparable property developments around. This is also not good news as they tell existing customers (who they say- nothing in writing may I add- that they will keep the original prices) as there is so much bad publicity around this development, coupled with can the market support 20% increase, looks nice on paper- what?s the reality?!

Also, bank guarantees need to be asked for as they are not a given. Fadesa is chopping and changing apartments around with villas, how long has it been since deposit cheques were sent???

Finally, on the grapevine, Fadesa is trying to negotiate the sale of over 80% of the development to a SINGLE investor, they wish to off load this turkey! how will the percentage increase been achieved if Fadesa do this? does this down value individual purchasers? Whatever is said Fadesa changes their minds like the wind, a company with zero customer relations run by unprofessional people.

I for one will not be doing business with Fadesa.
________
ZUMA 125
Last edited by hello on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello

Postby mcneilee » Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:50 pm

well thats me in the airport for spain
happy holidays :)
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir