Site Admin

fadesa

Postby 1frenchy » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:16 pm

for good service and candies
just ask for NIZAR
hi will help you
1frenchy

Postby Pinky » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:15 pm

I'd want more than that to sign the contract i received!! Have you got new plans etc of ap1 then and proof of planning permision being granted. Also title deed that Fadesa actually own the land !!! I was told that new plans havnt been drawn yet!! :o
Pinky

fadesa

Postby 1frenchy » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:13 pm

Smir and Laguna Smir: Fadesa first of the classification It is with Fadesa Morocco that the government will start in first the negotiations for the development of the tourist zones Smir and Laguna Smir on the littoral Me diq-Fnideq. Fadesa left first at the time of the opening the folds of the candidates having tendered for the development of these zones. This last requires an investment of 3 billion DH and will allow the creation of approximately 4.000 direct jobs. If the discussions with Fadesa do not succeed, the government will start negotiations with the grouping Servicios Excavaciones which arrived second of the classification in front of the grouping Palmeraie Marrakech/Thomas and Piron.

news from;www.leconomiste.com
1frenchy

Re: fadesa

Postby fandango » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:48 pm

1frenchy wrote:Smir and Laguna Smir: Fadesa first of the classification It is with Fadesa Morocco that the government will start in first the negotiations for the development of the tourist zones Smir and Laguna Smir on the littoral Me diq-Fnideq. Fadesa left first at the time of the opening the folds of the candidates having tendered for the development of these zones. This last requires an investment of 3 billion DH and will allow the creation of approximately 4.000 direct jobs. If the discussions with Fadesa do not succeed, the government will start negotiations with the grouping Servicios Excavaciones which arrived second of the classification in front of the grouping Palmeraie Marrakech/Thomas and Piron.

news from;www.leconomiste.com

Thanks for that 1frenchy. Bit unclear about what it actually means though. I'm hoping it's good news but I'm guessing it's not. Can anyone enlighten me?

Regards f
fandango

Fadesa

Postby shak » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:11 pm

I agree with Fandango. I am a bit lost as to the what context the posting is there for.

First I thought as I have not read or contributed for while I may have lost the thread but it seams others have too.

Can you please expand 1 Frenchy.

cheers
shak

Postby 1frenchy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:27 pm

NEWS

THE GOVERNMENT OF MOROCCO ADJUDGES FADESA TWO NEW TOURIST PROJECTS BY THE MEDITERRANEAN

La Coruña, 1st of December.- The group FADESA has been awarded both summoned competitions by the Morocco government for the development of two tourists resorts at the Mediterranean coast of Morocco, near Titouan.

It concerns a zone who has been recently baptized as “Tamuda Bay” and which the authorities of Morocco wants to position as an international destination. For that reason, the resorts who will be developing FADESA will have as one of his principal attractives their location, because of their exclusive position at the coast of “Tamuda Bay”, vacacional destination of the royal family and where one of the most important sport ports of the country is situated, Marina Smir.

It concerns two resorts which will be separated by some kilometres.

The first will be located in the surroundings of an extraordinary salad virgin lagoon of 30 hectares, because it is conceived to develop this resort to a referring one of the zone. On a surface of 145 hectares, the Spanish company will develop a high standing hotel of 160 rooms, a spa, a 9-hole golf course, a leisure zone with beach clubs, aquapark and around 1.100 residentials and tourists houses.

The second resort will occupy 84 hectares and will be integrated by a 18-hole golf course, leisure zone, sportcentre, leisure zone and around 1.000 houses, between villages, apartments and rent houses.

Altogether, FADESA will invest more than 324 millions Euros in these resorts, impelled by the government with the objective to make of the Moroccan Mediterranean a leading tourist destination. In fact, in this zone, near Titouan, FADESA is already developing Alcudia Smir, another project with similar characteristics just a few kilometres far away. It concerns a resort integrated by a hotel, leisure zone and more of 2.100 houses.

Ten prestigious companies appeared at the public competition summoned by the Morocco government, and after a selection process of a month, FADESA became the winner.

FADESA in Morocco.
These resorts are added to the important portfolio of FADESA in Morocco. In this sense, to the three resorts in Smir we have to add the Mediterrania Saïdia, situated in front of a 7 km. beach and integrated by approximately 3.000 houses, 16.000 hotel beds, three golf courses, zones of leisure and services and a sport port with 800 moorings who will be operating next spring. As well as the Tanger City Center, which will be developed with the group Anjoca, in the bay of Tanger, around 850 houses, 2 hotels, a large building of offices and a commercial and leisure centre.

The activity of FADESA in Morocco will be completed with two residentials “promotional style” in Rabat and Agadir around 2.600 house, which practically are completed. And with the hotel Barceló Casablanca, the 4 Premium stars and 85 rooms, in operation since the month of March.
1frenchy

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir