Solicitor to check over contract

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby shak » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:59 pm

It pains me to say it, but Shak was (partly) right all along...

Hi Romablade it should not pain you at all, you allowed the normal rational in a commercial transaction. Only because you had not dealt with Fadesa.

The lure of making a profit blinds people. (I am not sugguesting this in your case) as I had been warning people they were too sucked into the idea that I have a personal crusade against Fadesa.

Cheers and a merry X mas
shak

Postby mcneilee » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:55 pm

so how does this come down to 20% less density :?
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby ScottieDog » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:02 am

Apparently my contract is in the post - sent via the agent. So, I will get it today at the earliest. Tonight before I get a look at it, tomorrow to photocopy it and post it to solicitors, with Christmas mail is unlikely to get there until Wed next week leaving three working days for them to read it, raise queries, questions and have everything resolved! That assumes the solicitor is working between Xmas and New year!

Totally unrealistic and unreasonable. I am asking for an extension to the end of Jan. If I can't get that then I'm out of here.

Haven't Fadesa heard of email.....means documents are passed around a lot easier.....

SD
ScottieDog

E.MAIL

Postby shak » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:20 am

e.mail is a far cry. When I visited Fadesa office in Morocco, they did not even have a photocopier.
shak

Postby hello » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:36 pm

hello everyone;

Long time with out a post have been dealing with Fadesa for quite a few months now and I must say the company looks great on paper however once you scratch the surface it is the MOST unprofessional, unorganised and poorly run company I have ever seen. Management does not exist and Kabila is an example of how this company approaches everything in a very slap dash way, manana manana.

They have provided zero marketing and sales material. Unclear on Specs etc. They have gone to market without planning and as a result it has been a mess. On top of this they wanted the most basic and may I add illegal contracts to be signed, and then withdrawn. There are no clear answers from Fadesa.

On top of this Fadesa is planning to increase prices 20% as they have miscalculated their returns (amateurs!). Just because Fadesa needs to make more money does not mean that these apartments (without Air con) are worth anymore. Look at comparable property developments around. This is also not good news as they tell existing customers (who they say- nothing in writing may I add- that they will keep the original prices) as there is so much bad publicity around this development, coupled with can the market support 20% increase, looks nice on paper- what?s the reality?!

Also, bank guarantees need to be asked for as they are not a given. Fadesa is chopping and changing apartments around with villas, how long has it been since deposit cheques were sent???

Finally, on the grapevine, Fadesa is trying to negotiate the sale of over 80% of the development to a SINGLE investor, they wish to off load this turkey! how will the percentage increase been achieved if Fadesa do this? does this down value individual purchasers? Whatever is said Fadesa changes their minds like the wind, a company with zero customer relations run by unprofessional people.

I for one will not be doing business with Fadesa.
________
MOTORCYCLE TIRES
Last edited by hello on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello

Postby ScottieDog » Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:54 pm

Did anyone else get a Filofax and Xmas card from Fadesa....?
ScottieDog

Postby mcneilee » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:07 pm

HELLO' starnge why you have multiple postings you would think you had something of a probelm to sort out
luv the edit button
mcneilee

post subject

Postby shak » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:34 pm

HELLO,

Multiple posting is telling all the forum users under different subjects to be aware and to ensure that the people who have not signed a contract, be on notice of the company that they are going to be dealing with and how they would be treated.

Fadesa has not even got the prospective buyers money yet and they are treating buyers with contempt. You can well imagine whats coming in the future.

Merry X mas & a happy new year
shak

Postby mcneilee » Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:01 pm

well posting the same thing in several threads makes me think it's a bit suspicious
usally a tactic of spamers
may be someone who has a solicitor can ask fadesa about it
luv the edit button
mcneilee

POST SUBJECT

Postby shak » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:57 pm

Suspecion is not suffecient.

Do you actually beleive that Fadesa cares about their name or reputation. They dont need spams/ers they are doing a very good job of it themselves.
shak

Postby 1frenchy » Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:00 pm

I just received a XMAS card from Fadesa
1frenchy

Postby mcneilee » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:40 pm

is it me or is this forum starting to die or is it just the lack of info
luv the edit button
mcneilee

post subject

Postby shak » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:07 pm

Look deeper into the forum mails. numbers of e.mail per contibutor and its contents. You will find the answers
shak

Postby ScottieDog » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:47 pm

I think it's quiet because of the lack of progress.

I have the new contracts now and have to 10th Jan to sign.

No chance of hitting those timescales!

I have kept my original allocation on AP1 and although AP1 is bigger, I have no problems with the re-drawn plans.

I suspect the only changes to the contracts are dates....I have no confidence that they will make any changes for individuals.

If that's the case then I'm off. What they are doing is not in line with Moroccan Law

SD
ScottieDog

Postby the kabbie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:45 pm

what exactly is moroccan law scottiedog? it seems that there is always some risk in buying offplan isnt that why its cheaper? Fadesa seem to be building on the Plan Azur sites so why would they screw their customers to get a quick buck instead of long term profit? Are we confusing incompetant adimnistration with some sort of con? what do I know?? and is it still worth the risk?
the kabbie

PreviousNext

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir