Planners Have Made Fadesa Change Alkudia Plans

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Re: supply

Postby cojty » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:43 pm

shak wrote:Hi Cogty
I fully agree with you re shortage etc and that every resort is expecting million visitors.

It seams that between now and 2010, all the beaches and spain, france, italy, portugal, croatia, turkey, bulgaria etc will be empty. Why? the whole world be in Morocco.

Some how this will not happen

I think MOrocco is a beatiful country and a very nice holiday destination.

But the Spanish estate agencies (they are the ones pushing in Morocco) really went over the top with their promises.

If you look at

www.weatheronline.co.uk

you will see that the weather on the Mediteranean coasta or on the Atlantic Coast around Tangier is very cold over the winter with cold winds and extremely hot over the summer. So I am not sure if the season is longer than 3-4 good months and 2 acceptable months.

BUt then, as a tourists, where do you go? There will be 6 very good and huge resorts in the Plan Azur and many smaller resorts. In Canary Islands the accomodation is about £150-£200/week for a 1 bedroom apt.
And I paid £199 for 2 adults+2 kids in September.

I do not expect Ryanair to be cheaper than that...

This being said, Morocco is an excellent country and can provide an excellent holiday home, but is not a good investment.

Unfortunately there is no excellent investment in 2006, all the places around the worldd are already overvalued...
cojty

Postby cojty » Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:48 pm

Pinky wrote:My friend has just got back from Alkudia Smir who is also intersested in buying out there. She was shown many developments on the med coast and also atlantic coast by MCAnthony I believe and was quoted this price which she thought was over the top. I believe one was in Marina Smir or near it!! She then went to Alkudia Smir with Property Showrooms and realised the potential as well!! I generally have good feelings about the place since I went there in September. I believe I am the only person on AP1 to have had I site visit!! The price must be good for everyone to buy and not view!!.

One should run not walk...
cojty

Postby Pinky » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 am

You are quite right, alot of places all over the world are overvalued, including the uk!! But all said people are still buying them!! Property in whatever country within reason is a good investment. It just depends if you are wanting to make a quick buck or sit and wait till the right time to sell comes along!! Look what happened when we had the property market crashes all those years ago, and look at house prices now.!!!
Pinky

Postby Pinky » Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:05 am

You are quite right, alot of places all over the world are overvalued, including the uk!! But all said people are still buying them!! Property in whatever country within reason is a good investment. It just depends if you are wanting to make a quick buck or sit and wait till the right time to sell comes along!! Look what happened when we had the property market crashes all those years ago, and look at house prices now.!!!
Pinky

Postby cojty » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:02 pm

Pinky wrote:You are quite right, alot of places all over the world are overvalued, including the uk!! But all said people are still buying them!! Property in whatever country within reason is a good investment. It just depends if you are wanting to make a quick buck or sit and wait till the right time to sell comes along!! Look what happened when we had the property market crashes all those years ago, and look at house prices now.!!!

Well, look at USA who are starting the mother of all house crashes...

I perfectly agree with you, if you can stay with 1 property for 10 years,then any house will bring a profit (except maybe buying at the top of the money as it is the situation now in Spain where one probably need to wait 20 years before making a profit).
cojty

crash

Postby shak » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:47 pm

Surely, we are talking about Moroccan market. Bringing UK, USA And Spain, just distorts the arguments. They all have their own dynamics,,

I, however agree that the secret is staying power... or plan b, c etc.
shak

Postby sabrina » Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:55 pm

There are some very interesting views on the Moroccan property market on www.housepricecrash.com
sabrina

Postby fandango » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:02 pm

Sabrina
Thanks for the link to the other forum.......very interesting.

Seems to me there are people writing on both forums using different psuedonyms.......very interesting.

Everything seems to have gone a bit quiet.......too quiet.

Not even a posting from Shak......has that Fadesa assassin caught up with him I wonder?

Does anyone have any news regarding planning permission etc?

My allocation is AP4 block 12. Is this any good or is it meaningless until the new plans are approved?

All the best,

(will you do the) Fandango
fandango

Postby mcneilee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:31 pm

i think it's wait & see the guy at the london office could'nt tell me if the reservation i made was safe or not very frustrating

i shot shak now he feeding the worms
luv the edit button
mcneilee

who shot shak

Postby shak » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:44 pm

I am afraid I am very much around and have been postings, nor has Fadesa got hold of me.

My recent posting was about the filming of Aifos and Fadesa on the Spanish TV and guiding Mr & Mrs Fandago about the romantic route that they could take to Marina Smer.

If you did not log on, than I wonder where you all are !!! perhaps camping in Alkudia Smir ? On the piece of land where you might get a unit, if you are good to Fadesa.

Any how. I am overwhelmed that you all are missing me for all the reasons.

As, I have decided not to buy there at a very early stage for reasons well known to the forum user. I now only contirbute to where I feel that I can add value to the forum, some may not agree to this or do not see it. Hey such is life....

cheers to you all
shak

Re: who shot shak

Postby mcneilee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:03 pm

shak wrote:
On the piece of land where you might get a unit, if you are good to Fadesa.

cheers to you all

not even if you are good to them
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Re: who shot shak

Postby mcneilee » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:04 pm

shak wrote:I am afraid I am very much around and have been postings, nor has Fadesa got hold of me.

don't believe him shak is dead this is a spy sent in to reaplace him
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:22 pm

Wishful thinking................

I think Shak is Take on Prisoners off playa Vista forum :wink:
CARLYWOO

Postby kabilainvestor » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:36 am

Shak

Are you now using the handle 292 ?

KI
kabilainvestor