some of fadesa efforts at Costa Esuri, Ayamonte, Spain

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Postby morocco mole » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:18 am

Need I introduce myself.................... I think not !!! :) :) :)

The night is young. Up for air again.

Been keeping tabs both sides the fence I've been sitting on. My deposit monies now down on Kabila in view of the the plans are a changing. Even for me I thought the old ones were a tad claustrophobic. Buying this one as an investment for my son "Tiny Mole's" future.

Let me assure you all if there is "dirt to dig" Moley will not be far from where the action is.

Shak, too early with your criticisms. Hidden agenda.

Keep smiling.

Moley.
morocco mole

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:48 am

Shak do youmind me asking are you english and how old are you? Its just your spelling is very bad and was just wondering if that was down to the fact you were foreign, or as your always seem to be on line if you are young? Not that, that matters just trying to work you out.

Are you buying or not
CARLYWOO

Postby Colin » Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:56 am

Does Adrian not get an investment for his future?

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

fadesa

Postby shak » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:04 am

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN

YET AGAIN YOU HAVE NOT READ MY POSTING

NO I AM NOT BUYING AT KABILA

BESIDES, I WOULD NOT BE SUCH A HOLLOW PERSON TO BUILD UP EXPECTATIONS OF FORUM USERS JUST BECAUSE I WAS BUYING.

YOU HAVE A CHOICE DONT READ MY POSTINGS IF YOU DONT WANT TO. IN THE SAME MANNER AS I HAVE A CHOICE TO SHARE MY EXPERIENCES.
shak

Postby CARLYWOO » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:47 am

We have all painfully shared your views but yet again if you are not buying why do you persist to search the internet for more bad news. I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms on the Playa Vista forum I for one are bored and suspicous of you
CARLYWOO

FADESA

Postby shak » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:05 pm

CARLYWOO:

FRANKLY, IT SHOULD NOT MATTER WHERE I AM FROM OR WHAT AGE I AM AS I DO NOT EXPECT A BIRTHDAY CARD.

LET ME TELL YOU THAT I AM MORE THAN A GRADUTE AND HAVE STUDIED ENGLISH LANGUAGE, LITRETURE, IF THERE ARE SLIP UPS IN MY SPELLING THIS COULD BE DOWN TO MY KEY BOARD SKILLS OR THE FACT THAT MY MIND WORKS FASTER THAN THE FINGERS.

AS I AM NOT SITTING A FOR AN M.A IN ENGLISH OR TO PRESENTING A REPORT ON ALKUDIA TO THE DEANS OF OXFORD OR TO THE QUEEN I DONT SEE THE NEED TO GO FOR A SPELL CHECK.

ATLEAST I CAN SPELL WAS AND NOT WOZ.
shak

ALKUDIA

Postby shak » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:17 pm

CARLYWOO:

NO, I DONT PAINFULLY SEARCH THE INTERNET I HAVE THE INFO ON FINGER MY TIPS.

YOU MAY RECALL WHEN I POSTED FADESA QUALITY, LACK OF SERVICE ETC. I WAS ASKED TO GIVE EXPAMPLES, THIS I DID AND THAN I WAS TOLD THAT THIS COULD HAVE BEEN ONE OFF EXAMPLE WHILST I AGREE THAT THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE CASE, AND I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED THAT I HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST FADESA, AS THIS CETAINLY IS NOT THE CASE, YOU MAY NOTICE THE EXAMPLES THAT I HAVE POSTED ARE THE ONES BACKING MY POSTING.

IF THE FORUM READERS DID WANTED TO KNOW THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED !!!!!!! BY ME NOT RESPONDING WOULD BECOME A HOLLOW
ACCUCSATION.
shak

Re: FADESA

Postby Colin » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:21 pm

shak wrote:CARLYWOO:

I AM MORE THAN A GRADUTE AND HAVE STUDIED ENGLISH LANGUAGE, LITRETURE, IF THERE ARE SLIP UPS IN MY SPELLING THIS COULD BE DOWN TO MY KEY BOARD SKILLS

AS I AM NOT SITTING A FOR AN M.A IN ENGLISH OR TO PRESENTING A REPORT ON ALKUDIA TO THE DEANS OF OXFORD OR TO THE QUEEN I DONT SEE THE NEED TO GO FOR A SPELL CHECK.

ATLEAST I CAN SPELL WAS AND NOT WOZ.

I’m not a graduate in English, and even I know that keyboard is one word.

As for the grammar in that second paragraph, very poor.

You may well be able to spell “was” (a very positive outcome from your secondary education I must say) however you do seem unable to spell “at least”.

I feel you may well have highlighted some poor aspects of Fadesa’s past record, however you have now started insulting all of those who have reserved at Alkudia Smir, do you really feel this is the best way of dissuading us from purchasing there?

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

dissuading

Postby shak » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:17 pm

NO, I AM NOT DISSUADING ANYBODY NOR AM I ENCOURAGING. I AM SIMPLY RESPONDING TO FORUMS ISSUES WHICH ARISE FROM TIME TO TIME. THE AGENTS MAY POST THE BRIGHT SIDE OF THINGS ONLY WHICH IS UNDESTANDABLE
shak

Postby morocco mole » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:32 pm

Yikes!!!

Popped me head above the ground earlier and had to hit the dirt quick. Too much crossfire.

Shak - No need to SHOUT.

Colin,

Adrians had his eye on a property for some time now. Waiting......Waiting......Patiently Waiting...... for the contract to come through. Any day now we've been told.............??? :roll: Freckle is taking care of his Plan B.

Educated guess - Fadesa will deliver to time schedule, spec and price.

MM. :)
morocco mole

Postby shak » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:43 pm

morocco mole, this site is not for the faint hearted next time when you pop your head out, dont forget the helmet.
shak

Postby Malone73 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:14 pm

Is this the 'Alkudia Smir' forum or the we're-bored-waiting-for-new information-and-now-turning-on-each-other!!!' forum.
I'm happy to listen to any view point on this development, good or bad. If you are getting concerned with Shak's LOUD negative comments, then don't read them.
Malone73

Re: some of fadesa efforts at Costa Esuri, Ayamonte, Spain

Postby hichlyn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:49 pm

shak wrote:People intrested buying off plan in Kabila should check out the website below

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthre ... ght=fadesa

already seen it.......I have reserved at Saidia in Morocco two years ago, i'm still waiting for my property 9 months after the promised delivery date with no light at the end of the tunnel.

My solicitor says to find others in the same position and evidence that fadesa lie!!!!

Tell me your story..........

Regards Hichlyn
hichlyn

Postby hichlyn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:02 pm

morocco mole wrote:Yikes!!!

Popped me head above the ground earlier and had to hit the dirt quick. Too much crossfire.

Shak - No need to SHOUT.

Colin,

Adrians had his eye on a property for some time now. Waiting......Waiting......Patiently Waiting...... for the contract to come through. Any day now we've been told.............??? :roll: Freckle is taking care of his Plan B.

Educated guess - Fadesa will deliver to time schedule, spec and price.

Optimist!!!! I'm still waiting 9 months after delivery date..... Hichlyn
MM. :)
hichlyn

subject

Postby shak » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:56 pm

Hichlyn:
I pass the rein's on to you.

I have tried to pass the info to interested parties. Before they committed themselves. Perhaps after reading the referenced forum you have some idea of the commissions involved and why some forums users was so much against my postings ( They could be Agents )

I let you form your own opnions of the whole debacle
shak

Previous

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir