Bank Guarantee

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Bank Guarantee

Postby billy » Sun May 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Just curious if anyone has exercised their bank guarantee option on this develpoment. If so how have they fared out :?:

Billy
billy

Bank Guarantee

Postby Anonymous » Thu May 21, 2009 2:27 pm

Hey Billy,

we just completed on our Bank Guarantee. It took several months but got there in the end. Interest was included in the refunded amount which covered the legal fees and converting to stg gave a small profit.

Could not pass up the opportuinity to get a refund once the delivery date had slipped and the property price spiral had kicked in.

Have you exercised yours ?

PTN
Anonymous

Postby dunfirth » Mon May 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Hi

Just interested in which bank handled your bank guarantee, mine is not due up until October '09, and I just wondered how you went about getting your money back.

Best wishes,
Gerry
dunfirth

Bank Guarantee

Postby Anonymous » Tue May 26, 2009 8:58 pm

Hi Gerry

it was held with Solbank. They seem to have been decent enough to dish out the cash. Seems from other posters that other banks are not as willing.

Basically I asked the Solicitor to execute the BG. I had to pay everything that was owed as detailed on the BG - leap of faith.

Luckily it worked out for us .. after a few sleepless nights

PTN
Anonymous

Curious...

Postby billy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to know if anyone had a bank guarantee with Caja Duero (Bank) which they have sucessfully exercised.

Appreciate any information :!:

Billy
billy

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir