upcoming stage payments

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

upcoming stage payments

Postby saintsandangels » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:42 pm

Any thoughts on upcoming payments? Some of us due to pay 10% in the coming month, so I was wondering if there was a concensus view on this. Am happy to be contacted by private mail on this issue.
saintsandangels

Postby riaz » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:21 pm

How much have you paid already?
I suggest you hold off on all payments until we are all more sure of what is going on.
riaz

Re: upcoming stage payments

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:33 am

saintsandangels wrote:Any thoughts on upcoming payments? Some of us due to pay 10% in the coming month, so I was wondering if there was a concensus view on this. Am happy to be contacted by private mail on this issue.

In view of what's going on here with Addoha & Fadesa Maroc, it is very likely that FM will go into administration sooner rather than later.

I suggest that you CARRY ON PAYING AS USUAL because should the Bank Guarantee have to kick in, clients in arrears WILL NOT be honoured. Moroccan Courts are not the reasonable do gooders we are used to in Europe.

Oh, just before you make your payments as usual, MAKE SURE the Bank Guarantee is in order and duly registered. If it is not, DON'T PAY until things and sorted, hope for the best and practice your prayers.
Pepe Le Pew

Postby davmel » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 pm

Work was started on AP5 last week. Fadesa have just signed a contract with a Morcoccan company for the construction of AP5, AP4 and V3.

They are planning to visit Dublin over the next few weeks and meet all the clients who have purchased in Alkudia Smir.
davmel

Postby VAF » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:21 am

Hi , davmel

In the actual context ,this seems to be good news.
Which is your source of information ?

Regards
VAF

Postby davmel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 pm

Local Fadesa Office => I'm promised pictures, but whether they arrive or not it does appear to be good news.

PS: Just in case, i've installed my own Jucuzzi in a log cabin in my backyard in Dublin.
davmel

Postby davmel » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:10 am

Hi All,
These are the pictures of the AP 5 foundations being dug out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjWHDd7eTgg

I'm asking for a deferral of the next stage payment until Dec 09. Current offer is to "July 09". The rescheduled construction dates are;

Parcelle AP5
DESCRIPTION
Adjudication Sep-08
Installation 1 Oct-08
Fondations Mar-09
Travaux de structure Oct-09
Maçonnerie et enduits Dec-09
Seconds oeuvres Mar-10
Finitions Apr-10
davmel

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir