Direct answers about Kabila from Fadesa direct

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Direct answers about Kabila from Fadesa direct

Postby rossandjames » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:34 pm

For all concerned;

Fadesa works in the following ways:

Agent Network and DIRECT SALES

Direct sales will be able to help with all questions and facilitate any reservations needed. Should you wish to deal direct please contact either Ross or James in our new offices, 0207 831 6096, please mention this forum for reference. Many thanks and happy investing.
rossandjames

Postby neilm » Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:22 am

When will agents and developers stop using these forums as sales tools?

I have purchased on Kabila through an agent with numerous developments on their portfolio, and they were able to give impartial advice on many investment opportunities throughout Morocco. Why buy from a developer with less options available, at the same price?

Has everbody got their allocation yet? I am yet to decide whether to proceed with one on Kabila and one on Paradise Beach, or both on Kabila. Is anyone else buying at Paradise?

Neil.
neilm

Postby sabrina » Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:00 pm

Hi RossandJames,

can you tell me if all blocks in AP 1 are priced the same?

Are there any villas left and if so what are the prices? Are you still on pre-release, if i decided to buy now, will i still pay the same price as everyone else?
sabrina

Postby romablade1889 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:57 am

All,

A bit of a warning... If considering ditching your estate agent and dealing direct with the developer, think about why you would do this...

There's no financial gain as the agent (or sales team's) commission is paid by the developer not the buyer.

If it's because you think you will get preferential treatment from buying direct think about this... If (and I'm not saying this is necessarily the case with Fadesa - you have to make your own minds up on that one) the developer is giving preferential treatment to its own sales division to the detriment if its agents (who will always provide the majority share of buyers), how does this reflect on the scruples of that developer? If, again I'm hypothesising here, the developers direct sales team were to encourage those already dealing with agents to ditch their agent and deal direct, what else would this tell us about the moral standards and professionalism of that direct sales team.

If this hypothetical direct sales team and developer could treat their biggest channel to market, its agents, who as a group have immense buying power, with such contempt, how would they treat an individual like you or I if anything were to go wroing with our purchase...

Before you ditch your agent, think about it...

And before you ask, I'm a buyer not an agent...
romablade1889

Postby netlang » Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:27 pm

I used an agent on PV and I found they just confused the whole operation. They told me things that I wanted to hear and not the real situation, they were disorganised but very nice, they marketed me on issues like CGT tax and that was wrong, increases in resale value that was wrong and they gave me information about the developer and this was wrong. After all I was just another commission to them and when I pulled out they were keen to sell me another development - no thank-you

This time I decided to go direct with the developer as (so far - fingers crossed) they have been great, they are proactive in calling me with information, they have been above board and nice to deal with. Do I trust them? of course not; but I will ensure that my legal representatives goes over everything in the contract with a fine toothcomb, visits the site at various stages of completion, meets with the Notaire etc.etc.

And NO I do not work for the Developer or any Agent.
netlang

Postby sabrina » Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:10 pm

RossandJames,

what is the density of AP 4 compared to AP 1.

Where can we get floor plans for AP1? I have heard that all corner apartments are 3 bedrooms, is this true?
sabrina

Postby rossandjames » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:11 am

Morning,

The density of the parcels as follows;

AP1 Approx 240 units
AP4 Approx 500 units.

In AP1 corner apartments on the ground and first floors are all 3 bedrooms. The second floor ones are 2 bedrooms, and the top floor corners are one bedrooms.

Floor plans can be sort from us directly. Prices for the above plots are identical. Hopefully this lends some clarity to the situation.
rossandjames

Postby todd » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:23 pm

Has Fedesa released plots allocated through agents yet? Keep getting told tomorow, next week, soon, etc. some definate information would be helpfull.
todd

Postby rossandjames » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:42 pm

Allocation is happening through the agent netwotk, in AP1 and AP4.
rossandjames

Postby mcneilee » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:44 pm

is it true theirs no aircon
mcneilee

Postby romablade1889 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:54 pm

todd wrote:Has Fedesa released plots allocated through agents yet? Keep getting told tomorow, next week, soon, etc. some definate information would be helpfull.

My agent gave me my (2nd) re-allocation yesterday. I know which block in AP4 I'm and that it's on the floor I requested, but don't have an apartment number or the plans yet.

Disappointed to see that AP4 has roughly double the number of units that AP1 has despite being told on several occasions AP4 would be less dense. I'm now waiting for the plans to make up my mind on going forward, but I must admit at the moment its down to the agent and Fadesa to convince me not to walk.. I've lost my trust in Fadesa and need some serious re-assurance to make me risk £58,000 of my hard-earned..
romablade1889

llocation

Postby shak » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:53 pm

Fadesa is a Spanish Company. Manana and all that
shak

Postby Swampy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:04 pm

Just to let you all know , I have been purchsing development thought Fadesa for a few years now i really have not had many issues with them.
Obviously the capital growth is very good.

I currently dealing with an agent who is very helpful and will get any answers needed which is quite hard coming striaght from the developer as they will be biased towards the project.

If anyone would like to speak to him i would be happy to forward his contact details as i promised him for his excellent services. It is Lewis.allsopp@sherwoodsproperty.com

Regards
Swampy
Swampy

Postby kabilainvestor » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:50 am

Ross and James

Will the apartment blocks have lifts ? I understand that there are 4 floors incl ground.

Also, can you confirm that they will have air conditioning throughout and fully fitted kitchens including white goods ?

Thanks

KI
kabilainvestor

Postby porty » Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:51 pm

Do you have planning permission?
porty

Next

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir