Spanish letter from Fadesa

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Spanish letter from Fadesa

Postby kenz » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:21 pm

Happy new year everyone,

Anyone else just received a letter from Martinsa / Fadesa in Spanish.

Hopefully someone who can read Spanish has, & will reply to this giving me a translation coz i havent got a scooby as to what it says.

Kenz
kenz

Postby Colin » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:33 pm

It would seem to just be a circular regarding the Martin SA take over, I ran it through one of these free online translators (they're not great, but give you an idea)

Regards,

Colin.

MARTINSA FADESA
Mr. D. Carlos Candle Garcia-Noreiia
Delegated Counselor Very Sres. Mios:

The motive of the this comunicacion is to confirm him, that without doubt already knows, about the fusion by absorcion offered in writing before Fedatario I Publish last September 13 of 2007~ recorded in the business Register from Madrid last December 14 by the one that Fadesa real Estate Agency, INC. was absorbed by the commercial Promotions and Urbanizations, Martin, INC. and that immediately despues change its denominacion social by the Of Martinsa-Fadesa, INC., who therefore and by imperative legal happens in all the obligations and right that linked to Fadesa real Estate Agency, INC. with Yds. Because of it and in 10 successive, Martinsa-Fadesa, INC. occupied the posicion contractual that up to now correspondia to Fadesa real Estate Agency, INC. Strike to declare, that the above-mentioned contract continue being governed for 10 negotiated in its dra, without the operacion of concentracion business object of the present one comunicacion, alter such agreements but that obviously in 10 that to identity and data of one of the parties to the contract refers. Because of it, we put in its knowledge to the opportune effects, that the head office of Martinsa-Fadesa, INC., without damage that in these moments slope is found of inscripcion in the business Register of The Corufia, is: Avenue Alfonso i: Or. AND Molina, without, in the city of LaCorunia.Likewise, eT Codigo of Ideritificacion Fiscal of the previous one is: To-80163587.

Without another individual, they receive a cordial greeting. Fdo. :
D. Carlos Candle Garcia-Noreiia
Colin
Site Admin

Postby kenz » Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Cheers Colin,
kenz

Postby ScottieDog » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:19 pm

I got the same letter yesterday
ScottieDog

Postby jimbo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:03 pm

I also got the same "gobbledey gook" letter yesterday and asked a Spanish friend of mine to try and translate it to me but she told me that it made absolutely no sense what so ever .I am going to phone the agent 2 moro & see if they can enlighten me on it's contents, will keep you posted.
jimbo

Postby 1frenchy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:26 pm

for your information

Martinsa-Fadesa S.A., formerly Fadesa Inmobiliaria S.A., is a Spain-based company principally engaged in the real estate sector. It specializes in first and second home development projects as well as asset management activities. The Company has more than 173,000 properties in its portfolio, including residential houses, hotels and golf courses. The majority of them is located in strategic areas, such as beach and mountain resorts. Fadesa is present in nine countries: Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Romania, Hungary, Poland, France, Mexico and Bulgaria, forming part of an ambitious international expansion plan. The Company also has its own network of sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland and Scandinavia. The Company is headquartered in Coruna, Spain.
1frenchy

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir