Missing items in contract

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Missing items in contract

Postby trot » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:17 pm

Can anyone shed any light on a couple of issues in Fadesa's contract.

- Does it mention anything about the much publicised bank guarantee that is on offer?

- Was the floor plan missing in your contracts? Rather important that one.

Thanks.
trot

subject

Postby shak » Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:49 am

Are you talking about Fadesa contract in Spain or Morocco ?

I have had a contract with Fadesa.

1) They dont mention anything about Guaratee and agrees to provide once the contracts are singed ( cakes tomorrow )

2) No floor plans are attached nor the plans of the area around such swimming pools etc. ( see Costa Esuri forum)

3) No clause for delayed penalty. My purchase from them were six months late, luckily I had a written letter on Fadesa letter head that I manage to claim compensation.

4) No, list of quality or finished product as a result the hand over product is very different to the show houses and frankly extremely poor quality.

5) The contract does not allow you to have options of type/colour of floor, tiles.

Fadesa is basically over building, cutting every possible corner on quality, they dont have an after sales department and any follow up once the contract of purchase by the buyer is just planning ignored.

buyer be aware.
shak

signing of contract

Postby mr bigglesworth » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:49 pm

Is anyone using a solicitor that they can recommend?

Based on the conversation I briefly had with one solicitor, the Moroccan government are getting stricter and stricter with specifications, so she doesn't feel that there should be any worry about quality.

Also, because the contracts are being issued / signed before the foundations are even in place, we can back out at a later date if we're not happy and be entitled to a full refund.

Has anyone been given any useful advice about this?

Re. the floor plans and site plans, I was sent this by Fadesa separately so although they're not part of the contract, I feel that there is sufficient information there.

Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
mr bigglesworth

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir