REPATRIATION CERTIFICATE - HAS ANYONE GOT THIS??

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

REPATRIATION CERTIFICATE - HAS ANYONE GOT THIS??

Postby igbinael » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:16 pm

HELLO EVERYBODY,

I hope you are all well.

Further to my follow-up with a number of investors who have sold their apartments recently, there appears to be issues with remitting funds back to the UK / Ireland. Their sales proceeds have been with the notary for over 6 months now. It appears that this is due to not having the repatriation certificate and it also appears that the notary is not exactly rushing to assist.

Has anyone sold their apartment or villa and received their funds?

Has anyone got their repatriation certificate? If so, please can you share who provided this and when?

If NO, I would strongly advise you to obtain this document and approach the developers who should provide this

Thanks
igbinael

Re: REPATRIATION CERTIFICATE - HAS ANYONE GOT THIS??

Postby Sandra » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Thanks for info. I did a post on Jenny's latest string. I am in AC at present. I asked Excellia for my repatriation certificate no problem. It was ordered from Casablanca whilst I was sitting waiting. We shall see how long it will take them to send it to me. The bank statements could be another issue, but I have seen them as per my Jenny post. I am in contact with a company that does sales. They offered some advice and are looking into sales ref. Fadesa as they know people that were/are involved with this venture.
Sandra

Re: REPATRIATION CERTIFICATE - HAS ANYONE GOT THIS??

Postby igbinael » Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:47 pm

that is interesting to know

who is your contact at Excelia?
igbinael

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir