Lawyer to sue Addoha

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

Lawyer to sue Addoha

Postby fermino » Thu May 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Hi all,
after several tries to recover my money from my investment in Alkudia, I am going to sue them. Two years ago I signed a contract to return my money back after this time.
I´ve talked several times with them, they told me that the company is broke and they don´t have any money to return.
Can anyone give me a lawer or a company to try to recover the money?
Thanks a lot
fermino

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Fri May 24, 2013 12:23 pm

Fermino,

Pls send me a PM and I'll tell you how to go about it.

You have no guarantees but if you avoid money up front (apart from the land registry certificate which is insignificant) you've got nothing to lose.

Pepe
Pepe Le Pew

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Fri May 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Sorry forgot to mention...

Once the lawyer has the Cert he/she will be able to say what chances you've got. It's up to you then to go ahead taking into consideration that if you lose you've got to pay his/her fees.

Hope this helps.

Pep
Pepe Le Pew

lawyer details

Postby mr bigglesworth » Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi Pepe,

I've just sent you a PM.

Many thanks,
mr bigglesworth

Lawyer to Sue Addoha

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Mon May 27, 2013 11:15 am

Fermino & Mr Bigglesworth:

I've just sent PM's to take matters further.

Pepe
Pepe Le Pew

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi all,

We are helping many buyers against a number of developers in Saïdia by taking legal action for many different justified reasons.

So far we have 20 succesful cases to our credit against two of the main players there. We are using a number of different lawyers based in Spain and in Morocco.

We have come to the conclusion that seeking a refund of any deposits paid is simply impossible as far a Saïdia is concerned. To be fair to Addoha they are indeed offering some people certain discounts to complete but this is not as straight forward as it seems because on many occassions the building work is simply not up to standard.

There are cases where the developer has gone bust and the only possibility for clients there is to aim for a legal block (embargoe) on the property as a safeguard against any future movements, for example reposession. I have to say that this is not the case with Exelia/Fadesa/Addoha.

To be crystal clear from the outset the taking of legal action requires depositing a provision of funds with the lawyers. This depends on the complexities of the case. Many buyers do not want to spend a further cent and on their "investments" and that's fully understandable.

Furthermore, legal action is not 100% foolproof although we have all the legal documentation on the different plots and the outcome is highly probable. Moroccan Courts seem to work quite efficiently here, again to be objective and fair.

Again, I'm talking about Saïdia here but I should think the scenario would be very similiar at Alkudia Smir. I know court action is the last resort whatever way you look at it but what are the alternatives?

I will be pleased to answer any questions you may have here in the forum or by PM and... for free.

Regards

Pepe
Pepe Le Pew

Postby Pepe Le Pew » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:19 am

I'm getting a lot of enquiries from buyers at Alkudia Smir who hold cancelation "protocols" from Excelia. Some have held this document for up to a 18 months without getting their money back not any real feedback from the developer.

Please note that this is perfectly enforceable in a court of law. I can prove that the Moroccan Justice system work in this respect and yes, people are getting their money back.

The alternative is going on a wild goose chase all over Morocco expecting some people to act in good faith.

I talk about Saïdia here but I've lobbied practically everybody in the area and have never been successful, in fact the whole thing has been very fustrating to say the least. As they say... I've given up the carrot...

Pepe
Pepe Le Pew

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir