SYNDIC

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

SYNDIC

Postby rebecca » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hello,

I would like to get in contact with British and Spanish owners who like me feel that the syndic is not doing a good job.
Please send me a PM.

Becky
rebecca

Postby sabrina » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:18 pm

What about owners from other European countries? I spoke to someone from Holland, when I was there in August. He has several properties in AP1 and also had issues with the syndic. At the time the syndic had gone to his apartment and asked him for the fees and asked him to sign a piece of paper. When he refused to sign it before reading it, they took it as an insult and left.
sabrina

Postby rebecca » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 pm

Everyone who has issues. We need to be represented.
rebecca

Postby riaz » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 pm

When I was there the plot was full of garbage, what are the syndic doing?
They must sort pool as priority, otherwise it affect our rentals.

Also the fees are too much and not fairly caculated
riaz

syndic

Postby 1frenchy » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

I agree the fees are too much
we must wait to this year because they are lot things to do to make AP1
like resort (pool ,facades,fences,parking) for the moment the security and gardens are perfect.
we hope the next year the fees will be lower
le syndic hi is responsible to keep AP1 clean because we paye for that
is not our busnes to care about the Veolia compagny witch was on strike and the Fnidek Town (la comune ) that made his work

1frenchy

Postby riaz » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I am not talking about when the garbage company were on strike.
riaz

Postby rebecca » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Addoha have waterproofed the villas. The SYNDIC should be getting them to do the same for AP1. It would be at least a small part of improving the build quality. There is inadequate drainage in AP1. We experience it every year when it it rains. This is something else the SYNDIC should be concentrating on getting done.
rebecca

Postby kenz » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Hi all,

im in ap1 & should be paying into the syndicate,

how much is it? & who do you pay?
kenz

Postby rebecca » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

You should ask your property manager to do it for you.
rebecca

Postby sabrina » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Hi Kenz,

I gave Bilal the fees to pay into the syndic account when I was there last summer. I have heard they stopped Bilal from coming on site as many of his clients have not paid the fees.
Will you be there this summer?
sabrina

Postby kenz » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:15 pm

Hey up Sabrina,
hope you & family are all well,
yep i believe Bilal was stopped going to apartments like mine who had not paid the syndic fee, i think thats a good idea.

Havent booked anything yet but will be going out sometime during ramadan again this year,

are you ou, hopefully see you there,
kenz

Postby sabrina » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:12 pm

I had paid my fees and Bilal was not allowed on site to do the work I had paid him for or manage my apartment. So for those of us who had paid it was extremely unfair and not a good idea.
sabrina

Postby kenz » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:24 pm

I thought he was only not allowed to go to peoples apartments who had not paid, which i thought was a good idea to ensure everyone pays.
I did not know that he was not allowed to go to your apartment & others who have paid, that is not fair on yourself.
kenz

syndic

Postby 1frenchy » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Hello Sabrina and Kenz

the same thing happening to me with the Syndic and security, they refused the access to a person of my family, and during my visit on site i had the explanation for the problem in person by the Syndic and the chief the security and the answer was:
following complaints from some residents of Ceuta who spend the weekend with their families and who are disturbed by some occupants of loud passages, the Syndic has stopped and put an end to lawless occupations that degrade the subdivision.
only the locations permitted by the real proprietaite are accepted.
AP1 is not a hotel pass and should be a place for families .
I have found that they were right then I realized that is for good raison.
1frenchy

Postby riaz » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:26 pm

It looks like the syndic want to get rid of all property agents/ rental agents. They probably want to get their own man to deal with rental. That way they can control everything. We need as much competition as possible.
Do they realise it is their job ask owners for the syndic fees and not the property managers. Kenz, did the syndic ask you for you fees? It is outrageaous that they stopped a property manager working for his clients. We must take action to see this doesn't happen again.

Frenchy, exactly what was the problem that stopped them from allowing your relative to use your apartment? If someone has been given a key for an apartment, they need to realise they have permission to be there. These units were sold abroad by the developer with the backing of the King as rental investments. Foreign owners must make sure that they are not stopped from renting out their apartments. the syndic are using extremely under hand methods. We should not stand for it.

Those of you who haven't completed, think carefully before you continue your investment. Not only do you face the poor build quality, dealing with Addoha but if the syndics are going to be like this it's another fight you just don't need. The way they are behaving shows that foreign investors are not valued.
riaz

Next

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir