AP5 Important Information

What's happening at Alcudia Smir?

AP5 Important Information

Postby MoroccoConcerns » Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am

If you have an investment in AP5 in Alcudia Smir then you may be interested in this item on Diarmaid Condon's website - http://www.diarmaidcondon.com/recovering-deposits-from-morocco/.
MoroccoConcerns

Postby riaz » Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

What can they do for ap1 owner. Development was delayed and lots of problems
riaz

Postby MoroccoConcerns » Tue May 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Not sure Riaz, you'd have to ask the author of the piece I'd say.
MoroccoConcerns

Postby mcneilee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:13 pm

are looking to start another group for other purchasers to get deposits back.
Last edited by mcneilee on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby Colin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Does anyone have any update on AP5? Last time I was over this was close to completion, has anyone completed on AP5 yet?
Colin
Site Admin

Postby mcneilee » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Looks like their might be enough for a group action i've herd talk about it in the past. But this one looks like its going a head.Which also if you are looking to complete you stand a better chance of a larger discount if you push them.I would think
luv the edit button
mcneilee

Postby ukinvestor » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:14 pm

I have heard this is all being done through www.reclaimyourdeposit.com
I've been in touch with them but they are pretty rubbish at returning calls and emails. it doesnt fill me with hope.

on another note, has anyone noticed this website pop up:
http://www.alcudiasmir.ma

It suggests that Excelia are still trying to push sales and get things finished..?
ukinvestor

Postby igbinael » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:08 am

[quote="Colin"]Does anyone have any update on AP5? Last time I was over this was close to completion, has anyone completed on AP5 yet?[/quote]

No i have not completed yet but received this information this week...

"Please find a letter with details of the upgrade in specification in your property.

The developer is undertaking this at no extra charge to the client as a form of compensation for the delays in construction that there have been.

I will be sending out another update shortly with photographs of construction and information on the progress that there has been of late."
igbinael

Postby igbinael » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:09 am

From Excelia....

Purpose: The improvement in specification of your property

Dear Client,

We would like to thank you for the trust that you have shown in Excelia by choosing to buy a property at the ALCUDIA SMIR project.

A new management team has been assigned the objective of improving the levels of customer service and making your investment a profitable one.

In an effort to continuously improve the quality of our products we are pleased to inform you that your property specifications have been improved. These improvements in specification of the product are being undertaken at a cost to the developer. Essentially there will be no additional charge to the client for these improvements.

Flooring:
• Outdoor: Rustique tiles.

Wall coating:
• Rooms: New Decorative painting beige colour.
• Bathroom: imported tiles.

Joinery:
• Main door: Sawn Beech Timber.
• Better quality wall cupboards.
• Kitchen Furniture: Change to better quality brand.

Bathroom Fittings:
• Bowl style basin instead of pedestal style basin.
• Bidet and toilet are provided by Jacob Delafon ODEON.

Other Improvements
• Frosted glass internal door to kitchen.
• Glass shower door on bathtub.

In addition to these improvements, the work on the green areas, swimming pools and internal roads will be intensified.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Abderrahmane Quainouni Reda Iben Chekroun
Directeur Commercial Excelia Directeur Central Commercial
Haut Standing
igbinael

ap5

Postby 1frenchy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:17 pm

we hopes that this decision also applies to ap1 which is the facade of the resort

if not you will create a prejudice
1frenchy

Postby sabrina » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:25 pm

By making these improvements they are admitting that AP1 is inferior and sub standard. AP1 and AP5 were sold at the same time with the same specifications, if they are improving AP5 they have to also improve AP1. The finish in the AP1 apartments is very poor becuase they have not employed skilled workers and there seems to be no quality control in Alcudia Smir. I have stayed at Colina smir, Cabo Negro and Mirador Golf and I can say that the interior of these developments is far superior to AP1. My 'new' apartment in AP1 is a perfect example of poor, unskilled, slap dash workmanship. Is this representive of Addoha standards?
sabrina

ap 5

Postby 1frenchy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 am

Traduction (français > anglais)

Sabrina

You are right it's not fair.

we are all owners in the same resort and we enjoyed a common space.
I'm happy for that future purchasers will have a better finished inside us but the big problem remains the same that is to say the walls are cracking and is very dangerous in the future.
I warn those who have not yet materialized to pressure the builder to review and make facades like they do for the villas as well as those we obtain a secure environment.
be were do not to be tempted by the carrot to get a stick after.
a repear interior costs only between 5000 and 8000 euros depends on your surface, while the facade will cost you more than double to each of you.
So be firm requires before signing.
1frenchy

Mediterrania Saidia Deposit Recovery

Postby MoroccoConcerns » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:56 am

The Alcudia Smir deposit recovery process is now underway.

In the process of setting up this group we also came across a number of people involved in Mediterrania Saidia who wished to form a similar group, but there aren't the numbers to do so yet.

You'll find details here if this is of interest to you.

http://bit.ly/okSCuU
MoroccoConcerns

Postby timmi_man » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Can any one tell me what whether the deposit recovery process can apply to AP1 as well? Or is it phase specific?

I have waited over 15mths and I still have not got anything back from them.
timmi_man

Postby riaz » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 am

Don't be fooled by what they say. They do not do good work even if material is better the work is very bad.

Look at the mess of AP 1. Use your eyes, see how they left it.

I talk to AP 1 owners, we take Addoha to the court. Everyone should be behind this. You want to be able to sell your property then we have to make them finish AP 1 and do proper work.

Drainage is a very big problem. And for other APs. They do not do anything. The heavy rain comes every year. it stays, it does not go into drain. Ther are no drains for rain water. It all goes into the apartments and weakens the walls. The wall and foundations should be strong already they are weak.
The water from every rain has damaged them badly.

The apartments will not last. They are all built and continue to be built with porous brick.

We all have to back the plan to take them to court.

WE NEED DRAINAGE AND WATERPROOF BUILDING

Syndic should fight for us

Future buyer you see how they treat us
riaz

Next

Return to Talk About Alcudia Smir