new members

A place for us all to introduce ourselves and get to know one another.

new members

Postby sandinmyshoes » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:10 pm

Hi moley-whats new? Look foreward to reading your postings.

What fun!!

Sandinmyshoes
sandinmyshoes

Postby wheresmyjacuzzi » Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:17 pm

Hi
wheresmyjacuzzi

Postby Colin » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:10 pm

:roll:

Let me guess who you two are?

Well that's the Kabila forum up and running, as always, any requests or help just email me. New email for this forum, colin@kabila.co.uk.

One thing needed is a logo for the site (for in the top left corner) so any creative people that would be a great contribution.

Just about to send my cheque off.

Please everyone, same as before, tell people on other forums etc... hopefully we can have an effective and informative forum about the Kabila development.

I hope to hear from you all soon!

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

Hello again

Postby porty » Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:32 pm

Hi Colin
It's me Porty, just returned from holidays and won't go too much into. But can you please send me as much info to this development as poss and the agent you purchased from.

Also have you heard of the development by Emaar (they are one of the worlds largest developers, they are starting on a development called Bhia Bay) they've developed allot in Dubai. More upmarket but I believe good investment.
porty

Postby Kev & Chris » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Hi,

We had placed a deposit on Playa Vista but decided to pull out last month and placed a deposit on an apartment in Kabila through Essential Morocco.

Our agent has no information regarding completion dates, apartment sizes etc. Does anyone have any news on this resort?
Kev & Chris

Postby iaingriffiths » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi Guys,

Lets hope Kabila doesn't go the same way as PV. I for one am still keen on buying somewhere in Morocco and this could be the place.

Good luck to us all.

Griff
iaingriffiths

Postby Ian » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:30 pm

Having read all the posts about Playa Vista and read through the contract, we decided to pull out and look at Kabila instead. Our agent Overseas Homes Forever has some details of prices and apartment sizes but are apparently still waiting for Fadesa to send them out officially.
________
Ls650 savage
Last edited by Ian on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ian

Postby Colin » Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:23 pm

Hi all, and welcome to the Kabila Forum.

There is still not very much known about the exact details of this, I believe they will be out soon though!

If anyone wishes to mention the forum to others on other forums or to anyone else you know that is thinking of Kabila, it would be much appreciated. (The more the merrier, it helps all of us in the end.)

While it’s still in my mind, it is worth mentioning that Kabila comes with a personal recommendation from Director at Playa Vista Mr. Padgett himself, clearly he must regard it more highly than his own development.

Colin.
Colin
Site Admin

Postby mcneilee » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:51 am

maybe he is looking to buy a luxury villa with all the money he is getting from playavista or maybe just run off to barbados

or maybe he want to jinx it by recomending it
mcneilee

Hello

Postby ScottieDog » Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:10 pm

I had a reservation at Playa Vista but decided to pull out and was informed of Kabila through the agent Overseas Homes Forever. It's good to see the forum up and running.

Hello to everyone.

I've currently paid my deposit and am waiting on an allocation. :)

Alan
ScottieDog

Postby Aga » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:27 pm

Hi new to this forum, was interested in purchasing in Kabila. How much are the top floor 2 bed with solarium selling for?

Why have people pulled out of Playa Vista, it looked like a good development?

I have put deposit down on Paradise development and don't like look of contract but have been told deposit non-refundable if I don't go ahead. Did any of you who pulled out of PV get your deposit back?

Any info would be much appreciated!
Aga
Aga

Postby ScottieDog » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:33 am

Prices haven't been firmed up yet but I've been told the following approximate prices:

One bedroom apartments of approximately 48m² at an approximate price of €70,000 which includes VAT and air conditioning. Two bedroom apartments around 71m² on the ground floor with a garden of approximately 30-40m² for about €86,000 and a 2 bedroom apartment on the top floor without a solarium for approx. €91,000 and with a solarium approx. €97,000. Three bedroom apartments of approximately 87m² are about €112,000.

As for PV - personally for me, there was too much of a risk that the development may not be completed (or at least completed to the promise). I wasn't prepared to put in £30k of my money with no guarantee that it would be returned (the contract said it would be but what happens if the company go bankrupt and there are no bank guarantees....). It was a touch decision after much thought as it has the potential to be fantastic. I hope it does work out and wish those that have remained committed to it the best of luck.

Alan
ScottieDog

Postby wheresmyjacuzzi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:46 am

Silly prices.

Bye
wheresmyjacuzzi

Postby ScottieDog » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:56 am

WMJ - what do you mean?
ScottieDog

Postby wheresmyjacuzzi » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:09 am

http://www.viviun.com/AD-1629/

Get 20 people together and buy something like that.
wheresmyjacuzzi

Next

Return to Introductions